As an orthodontist, I am passionate about helping my patients have amazing smiles and bring positive changes. I believe each person’s situation is unique and deserves a personalized plan tailored to reach their goals. And I believe this is a journey that needs close collaboration with you. I am excited to meet you and work alongside Dr. Ogro, whom I have known for many years and respect greatly!
- Seoul National University - Undergraduate &Doctor of Dental Surgery degree
- University of California, San Francisco - Specialty certificate in Orthodontics &Master’s degree in Oral and Craniofacial Sciences
- Board Certified at American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- California Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Conta Coasta Dental Society
- UCSF supervising faculty at La Clinica De La Raza, Oakland
- Norcal Orthodontic Study Club
Originally from South Korea, I had a diverse childhood living in Chile, Germany and England. I now reside in Piedmont with my husband and our two daughters. I enjoy volunteering in the community with organizations such as the National Charity League and stay actively involved in the schools and community. I like to spend time with my family, read, and travel when I can.