March 1, 2022
Dear Patients and Parents,
Just an update on our current policies -
- When you arrive for your appointment, please text our office at (925) 361-2100 to let us know you have arrived. Please come and have a seat on our outside bench and a staff member will come out and greet you. Please arrive on time so this process is efficient. Parents, please feel free to wait for your child in our reception room or in your car.
- Please arrive wearing your own mask. Federal guidelines for social distancing and wearing masks in businesses will be followed.
- The patient’s temperature will be taken by staff using a touchless thermometer. If the temperature is over 100° F, you will be asked to reschedule the appointment, following a 14-day self-quarantine.
- We will provide hand sanitizer to be used before and after your visit.
- The bathroom will be closed to brushing, so please prepare yourself before arrival. Please brush your teeth at home and bring all appliances with you to your appointment.
- You will see barriers in our office that are designed to ensure the health and well-being of our patients.
- As has always been the case, we will practice Universal Precautions, assuming that every patient and staff member is potentially infectious, and all necessary sterilization procedures will be followed.
- We will be wearing additional PPE, so please forgive us if we do not appear as social as usual.
- We are so grateful for every one of our patients. You are the life-force of our practice and we are taking your safety very seriously.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Dr. John Ogro, Linda, Jordyn, Ashley